CLICK THIS L!NKK 🔴📱👉 https://iyxwfree.my.id/watch-streaming/?video=viral-video-link-supriya-shrinate-twitter-kangana-ranaut 🔴

Visit THIS L!NKK 🔴📱👉 https://iyxwfree.my.id/watch-streaming/?video=viral-video-link-supriya-shrinate-twitter-kangana-ranaut 🔴

A massive controversy has erupted after a now-deleted objectionable post from Congress leader Supriya Shrinate against actor-turned politician Kangana Ranaut went viral. Actor Kangana Ranaut and Supriya Shrinate's social media post of Kangana Ranaut sparks controversy. NCW Chief and political leaders react to the post. Kanagana Ranaut says, 'every wo Kangana Ranaut responded to the controversial message allegedly posted by Congress leader Supriya Shrinate on social media. She shared her thoughts on Monday, saying that we should break free from AN OBJECTIONABLE remark purportedly made by senior Congress leader Supriya Shrinate about actor Kangana Ranaut, who has been named by the BJP as its candidate for the Lok Sabha elections from Mandi in Himachal Pradesh, triggered a political controversy on Monday, with the ruling party attacking the Congress and demanding that she be sacked as the party's social and digital media head. The political controversy triggered by Congress leader Supriya Shrinate's purported objectionable remarks about actor Kangana Ranaut, the BJP's candidate from Mandi in Himachal Pradesh, has resulted in a full-blown war of words between the two parties. The National Commission for Women (NCW) has knocked on the doors of the Election Commission The post accompanying a photo of Ms Ranaut from the Instagram handle of Congress spokesperson Supriya Shrinate landed weeks before the national elections. Ms Ranaut is contesting the elections on Ranaut, 37, had earlier hit out at Shrinate, saying that she has played various roles and every woman deserves dignity. "Dear Supriya ji, in the last 20 years of my career as an artist I have Congress spokesperson Supriya Shrinate made an objectionable post on her social media account against Bollywood actor Kangana Ranaut who was given a Lok Sabha ticket from Mandi by the BJP. The BJP On Congress leader Supriya Shrinate's Instagram account, a post criticizing Kangana Ranaut was posted, sparking a controversy.

Replying to the Congress leader, Kangana Ranaut took to X and slammed whatever was written on the post. She wrote, "Dear Supriya ji In the last 20 years of my career as an artist I have played all kinds of women. Congress leader Supriya Shrinate courted controversy on Monday after an alleged objectionable post on actor Kangana Ranaut appeared on her social media account. The post, which has now been deleted, sparked off a political storm, with the BJP demanding immediate action against Shrinate. Ranaut, who has been fielded by the BJP from the Mandi Lok On the other hand, Ranaut also replied to the controversial post, wherein addressing Shrinate, the four-time National Award-winning actor said, "Dear Supriya ji, in the last 20 years of my career In a video posted by her, Supriya Shrinate said that as soon as she came to know, she deleted that post from her account After being slammed by the BJP over her purported post on Kangana Ranaut, Congress leader Supriya Shrinate has clarified that some parody account on social media has made this After the news, senior Congress leader and spokesperson Supriya Shrinate made an indecent comment on Kangana. The actress is originally from Mandi. However, she has been working in the film industry for the last several years. Soon after Kangana Ranaut's name was announced by BJP, the Congress leader shared a post on her Instagram account. Recently, Congress leader Supriya Shrinate found herself at the centre of a row following an objectionable remark purportedly made by the senior Congress leader about actor Kangana Ranaut, who has been named by the BJP as its candidate for the Lok Sabha elections from Mandi in Himachal Pradesh. This triggered a political controversy, with the ruling party attacking the Congress and demanding Kangana Ranaut is all set to make her political debut but right now she is battling the usual sexism women netas face. A derogatory post on the actor, who was given a ticket by the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP)

to contest the Lok Sabha elections from Himachal Pradesh's Mandi, by a senior Congress leader has triggered a war of words between the Congress is defensive on Supriya Shrinate's post on Kangana Ranaut while the BJP increasing the heat with mulling legal action against Ms. Shrinate. Congress leader mentioned that some parody ? Kangana Ranaut (@KanganaTeam) March 24, 2024. It's noteworthy that Kangana Ranaut hails from a political background, as her great-grandfather, Sarju Singh Ranaut, served as a Congress MLA. Following this, Congress spokesperson Supriya Shrinate posted a derogatory and sexist post on her Instagram handle about Kangana Ranaut. Amid the stir, Supriya Shrinate, who serves as the Chairperson for Social Media and Digital Platforms of the Congress party, took to X to clarify the comments about Kangana Ranaut. She stressed that anyone who knows her would realize that she would never make such comments about a woman. Shrinate revealed that someone had accessed her accounts. Responding to Shrinate's post earlier, Kangana said on X that every woman deserves respect and dignity. She tweeted, "Dear Supriya ji, in the last 20 years of my career as an artist, I have Congress spokesperson Supriya Shrinate must take back her remarks against Kangana Ranaut, BJP MP and fellow actor Hema Malini said on Tuesday, joining the growing debate over the opposition leader's comments on Mandi from where the "Queen" star is contesting the Lok Sabha elections.. Describing Ranaut as a bold and outspoken woman, the two-time Mathura MP said she is "perfect for The controversy arose when a derogatory post accompanied by a photo of Kangana Ranaut surfaced on the Instagram handle of Congress spokesperson Supriya Shrinate. Kangana Ranaut, known for her New Delhi: In response to the controversy surrounding an offensive social media post about her by Congress leader Supriya Shrinate, Bollywood actress Kangana Ranaut stated on Tuesday that she would deliberate on the next steps with

BJP President JP Nadda in Delhi. Meanwhile, Supriya Shrinate has released a video and said that several people have access to her Facebook and Instagram accounts and one of those people made the objectionable and she is trying to find out the person behind the objectionable post. "Many people have access to my Facebook and Instagram accounts. B ollywood actor and BJP's Mandi Lok Sabha candidate Kangana Ranaut has said that she was hurt by the now-deleted controversial post from Congress leader Supriya Shrinate against her. Supriya Shrinate's post against Kangana Ranaut. Image Source: Screenshot of post on Supriya Shrinate's Instagram handle. Later, Supriya Shrinate went into a defensive mode as she posted a video blaming one of her 'team members' for her sexist post against actor Kangana Ranaut. "Many people have access to my Facebook and Instagram Another c ontroversy erupted after an offensive post was made from Congress leader Supriya Shrinate's and leader HS Ahir's Instagram handle against Kangana Ranaut. Replying to the Congress leader, Kangana Ranaut took to X and wrote, "Dear Supriya ji In the last 20 years of my career as an artist I have played all kinds of women. From a naive ? Kangana Ranaut (Modi Ka Parivar) (@KanganaTeam) April 8, 2024 BJP leader Shaina NC also hit out at Vijay Wadettiwar, terming the party as "anti-woman". "This is not the first time the Congress The National Commission for Women (NCW) Monday wrote to the Election Commission to take strict action against Congress and its leader Supriya Shrinate over her objectionable remarks against Kangana Ranaut, who has been named by the BJP as its candidate for the Lok Sabha elections from Mandi in Himachal Pradesh.. Speaking to reporters, NCW chief Rekha Sharma said, "It is very unfortunate that He stated that the saffron gave ticket to Kangana, who once wrote on X (formerly Twitter) that she ate beef and liked it, PTI reported. Notably, Kangana Ranaut is attacking the Congress party and Kangana

Ranaut, actor and BJP candidate from Mandi, Himachal Pradesh, stirred up a storm when she erroneously referred to Subhas Chandra Bose as India's first Prime Minister. Ranaut said AN OBJECTIONABLE remark purportedly made by senior Congress leader Supriya Shrinate about actor Kangana Ranaut, who has been named by the BJP as its candidate for the Lok Sabha elections from Mandi in Himachal Pradesh, triggered a political controversy on Monday, with the ruling party attacking the Congress and demanding that she be sacked as Kangana Ranaut responded to the controversial message allegedly posted by Congress leader Supriya Shrinate on social media. She shared her thoughts on Monday, saying that we should break free from A massive controversy has erupted after a now-deleted objectionable post from Congress leader Supriya Shrinate against actor-turned politician Kangana Ranaut went viral. Actor Kangana Ranaut and The political controversy triggered by Congress leader Supriya Shrinate's purported objectionable remarks about actor Kangana Ranaut, the BJP's candidate from Mandi in Himachal Pradesh, has resulted in a full-blown war of words between the two parties. The National Commission for Women (NCW) has knocked on the doors of the Election Commission The post accompanying a photo of Ms Ranaut from the Instagram handle of Congress spokesperson Supriya Shrinate landed weeks before the national elections. Ms Ranaut is contesting the elections on Congress spokesperson Supriya Shrinate made an objectionable post on her social media account against Bollywood actor Kangana Ranaut who was given a Lok Sabha ticket from Mandi by the BJP. The BJP Ranaut, 37, had earlier hit out at Shrinate, saying that she has played various roles and every woman deserves dignity. "Dear Supriya ji, in the last 20 years of my career as an artist I have Congress leader Supriya Shrinate courted controversy on Monday after an alleged objectionable post on actor Kangana Ranaut appeared on her social media

account. The post, which has now been deleted, sparked off a political storm, with the BJP demanding immediate action against Shrinate. Ranaut, who has been fielded by the BJP from the Mandi Lok In a video posted by her, Supriya Shrinate said that as soon as she came to know, she deleted that post from her account After being slammed by the BJP over her purported post on Kangana Ranaut, Congress leader Supriya Shrinate has clarified that some parody account on social media has made this On Congress leader Supriya Shrinate's Instagram account, a post criticizing Kangana Ranaut was posted, sparking a controversy. Replying to the Congress leader, Kangana Ranaut took to X and slammed whatever was written on the post. She wrote, ?Dear Supriya ji In the last 20 years of my career as an artist I have played all kinds of women. AN OBJECTIONABLE remark purportedly made by senior Congress leader Supriya Shrinate about actor Kangana Ranaut, who has been named by the BJP as its candidate for the Lok Sabha elections from Mandi in Himachal Pradesh, triggered a political controversy on Monday, with the ruling party attacking the Congress and demanding that she be sacked as Kangana Ranaut responded to the controversial message allegedly posted by Congress leader Supriya Shrinate on social media. She shared her thoughts on Monday, saying that we should break free from A massive controversy has erupted after a now-deleted objectionable post from Congress leader Supriya Shrinate against actor-turned politician Kangana Ranaut went viral. Actor Kangana Ranaut and The political controversy triggered by Congress leader Supriya Shrinate's purported objectionable remarks about actor Kangana Ranaut, the BJP's candidate from Mandi in Himachal Pradesh, has resulted in a full-blown war of words between the two parties. The National Commission for Women (NCW) has knocked on the doors of the Election Commission The post accompanying a photo of Ms Ranaut from the Instagram handle of Congress

spokesperson Supriya Shrinate landed weeks before the national elections. Ms Ranaut is contesting the elections on Congress spokesperson Supriya Shrinate made an objectionable post on her social media account against Bollywood actor Kangana Ranaut who was given a Lok Sabha ticket from Mandi by the BJP. The BJP Ranaut, 37, had earlier hit out at Shrinate, saying that she has played various roles and every woman deserves dignity. "Dear Supriya ji, in the last 20 years of my career as an artist I have