You can contact Facebook about a problem just simply +1~650 864 4801 (Talk with Human) and 1-650-543-4800 (Talk with Human). Facebook is one of the top social media platforms, growing every day. While logging into your Facebook account, suddenly, you realize your account is blocked. In that case, you can always share your problem with Facebook and get the best solution. 
Contact by phone to share your problems
Dial the Facebook phone number +1~650 864 4801 (Talk with Human) and 1-650-543-4800 (Talk with Human)
Choose a desired language to communicate and follow the IVR carefully 
You might be asked to choose the reason for your call, select the best option
Then choose the departments where you wish to connect 
Follow the guided instructions, and you will be able to communicate with a Facebook representative 
Once the Facebook agent is available, you can share your problem and get the solution 
How do I get in touch with Facebook to report a problem?
If you are unsure, how do I get in touch with Facebook to report a problem? Multiple contact options are available; moreover, you can speak to Facebook experts over the phone for immediate answers. Note that Facebook doesn't have a direct number; you can call the headquarter number ++1~650 864 4801 (Talk with Human) and 1-650-543-4800 (Talk with Human)) to get someone on Facebook.  
Alternate ways to share your problem with Facebook 
Send an email: You can also share your problems via email; however, you must be precise and clear enough to get a fast response. To send an email, compose your email first, write your message and then send it to support@fb.com. It's quite a lengthy process and might take around 24-48 hours to receive a response. 
Chat with a Facebook agent: If you are a business user and need to share any business-related problem, you can chat with the Facebook support team anytime. You can access chat support by logging into your business account and visiting the support link. 
Social Media: Social media being a public platform, sometimes you get immediate responses, and your problem is attended to immediately. You can contact Facebook on various social media platforms like Instagram, Twitter, etc.
 So you can quickly contact Facebook to share your problems anytime. In case you still doubt 'How do I contact to report a problem Facebook?' Join the Facebook community, run by other users and experts, to solve common problems ++1 650 864 4801 (Talk with Human) and 1-650-543-4800 (Talk with Human). Besides you can also visit the Facebook help center to explore various self-help links and information.
How can I contact Facebook about a problem?
To help users quickly resolve their issues, Facebook offers multiple support options to users. From visiting the official help page to sending an email to the representative, the user can quickly resolve their issues and access uninterrupted Facebook services.
However, for the users who have a query on whether they can send out an email to Facebook or not? As per the support services offered by Facebook, users can seek assistance via email. 
And for those looking for the details, Can I email Facebook? They can go through the quick instructions shared in this article or seek assistance from the help center. 
How do I email Facebook Help Center? 
Steps to email an issue to the Facebook representative for assistance: 
Begin the process by logging into the Facebook account and click on the Account option. 
Then, from the drop-down menu, click on the help center option. 
Now, enter the issue in the keyword and questions field and proceed. 
After that, the user can browse through the results. If the solutions are not suitable, then the user can search for contact options. 
On another page, click on the Contact link and fill in the online form to send an email. 
And then, the user can fill in their email id to get revert back from the Facebook representative. 
Still, if the user has queries on How do I email Facebook about a problem? Then, users can visit the official help page of Facebook and seek the required information to manage the account settings in time or you can connect on phone number +1~650 864 4801 (Talk with Human) and 1-650-543-4800 (Talk with Human) anytime 24/7.