Posted Sun, 28 Apr 2024 04:54:06 GMT by
HOME » TRAVEL » KLM BUSINESS CLASS REVIEW – DIRECT FROM SAN FRANCISCO TO AMSTERDAM🔰+𝟷==888=364=0062🔰.
KLM BUSINESS CLASS REVIEW – DIRECT FROM SAN FRANCISCO TO AMSTERD
Review of KLM Business Class from San Francisco to Amsterdam including photos of meals, amenities, and lounge information!KLM First Class Review Business Class Is it worth it?  ☎️1️⃣-8️⃣8️⃣8️⃣-3️⃣6️⃣4️⃣-0️⃣0️⃣6️⃣2️⃣📶

Amsterdam has long been a bucket list destination for me. I recently had the chance to check it off my list with a comfortable and convenient direct flight from San Francisco to Amsterdam in KLM Royal Dutch Airlines’ Business Class.

When traveling, comfort and convenience are top priorities, and KLM excelled at this! The luxury and warm service that were a part of the journey was a welcome bonus. It was a truly memorable experience.HOME » TRAVEL » KLM BUSINESS CLASS REVIEW – DIRECT FROM SAN FRANCISCO TO AMSTERDAM
KLM BUSINESS CLASS REVIEW – DIRECT FROM SAN FRANCISCO TO AMSTERDAM  ☎️1️⃣-8️⃣8️⃣8️⃣-3️⃣6️⃣4️⃣-0️⃣0️⃣6️⃣2️⃣📶

Facebook  ☎️1️⃣-8️⃣8️⃣8️⃣-3️⃣6️⃣4️⃣-0️⃣0️⃣6️⃣2️⃣📶

Twitter  ☎️1️⃣-8️⃣8️⃣8️⃣-3️⃣6️⃣4️⃣-0️⃣0️⃣6️⃣2️⃣📶

Pinterest
Review of KLM Business Class from San Francisco to Amsterdam including photos of meals, amenities, and lounge information!KLM First Class Review Business Class Is it worth it?

Amsterdam has long been a bucket list destination for me. I recently had the chance to check it off my list with a comfortable and convenient direct flight from San Francisco to Amsterdam in KLM Royal Dutch Airlines’ Business Class.

When traveling, comfort and convenience are top priorities, and KLM excelled at this! The luxury and warm service that were a part of the journey was a welcome bonus. It was a truly memorable experience.

Here’s a video of my flight so you can see for yoursel:🔰+𝟷==888=364=0062🔰.

KLM First Class Review Business Class Is it worth it?🔰+𝟷==888=364=0062🔰.

EXPERIENCING LUXURY AND COMFORT: KLM BUSINESS CLASS
Stepping into KLM’s Business Class feels like entering a refined oasis above the clouds. The spaciousness of the cabin, coupled with ergonomic seats that transform into lie-flat beds, was the perfect environment for our 10-hour flight. Dividers offered personal space and privacy. There were two middle seats and an aisle seat on each side. The seat was fully customizable from upright to a comfortable recline that was perfect for working on my laptop and of course completely flat for sleepingOverview of KLM Boeing 777-200 Business Class
KLM Royal Dutch Airlines is Netherlands’ flagship carrier. The airline is part of the Air France–KLM group and a member of the SkyTeam alliance.

KLM flies several different aircraft, some with 1-2-1 business class configuration, but the route from Amsterdam (AMS) to Chicago-O’Hare (ORD) has the 2-2-2 business-class layout.

I flew from Berlin (BER) to Amsterdam to Chicago in business class in October 2022. The first flight, Berlin to Amsterdam, was just over an hour long and since intra-European business class is nothing special, that flight doesn’t warrant a separate review.

I redeemed 67,000 Flying Blue miles and 318 euros in surcharges to book my trip. The easiest way to acquire a good number of Flying Blue miles is to transfer American Express Membership Rewards. Amex often offers transfer bonuses between Membership Rewards and Flying Blue. Thanks to the opportune timing and the 25% bonus, I had to transfer only 52,000 points to book my flights.

Flying Blue miles are easy to earn because Flying Blue is a transfer partner of all major transferable “currencies,” including American Express Membership Rewards, Chase Ultimate Rewards, Citi ThankYou Points, Capital One and Marriott Bonvoy.

I used part of the welcome bonus earned with The Business Platinum Card® from American Express to book this trip.

The Business Platinum Card from American Express  ☎️1️⃣-8️⃣8️⃣8️⃣-3️⃣6️⃣4️⃣-0️⃣0️⃣6️⃣2️⃣📶

The Business Platinum Card® from American Express  ☎️1️⃣-8️⃣8️⃣8️⃣-3️⃣6️⃣4️⃣-0️⃣0️⃣6️⃣2️⃣📶

Membership Rewards® Points  ☎️1️⃣-8️⃣8️⃣8️⃣-3️⃣6️⃣4️⃣-0️⃣0️⃣6️⃣2️⃣📶

after you spend $20,000 on eligible purchases with the Business Platinum Card within the first 3 months of Card Membership

Annual Fee: $695 Terms Apply. | Rates & Fees.  ☎️1️⃣-8️⃣8️⃣8️⃣-3️⃣6️⃣4️⃣-0️⃣0️⃣6️⃣2️⃣📶

Read Our Take 
Learn More 
KLM Check-In at Berlin Brandenburg Airport
Berlin Brandenburg Airport
Berlin’s new Brandenburg Airport is about 30 minutes away from the city center by Uber, taxi or train. My departure was at 9 a.m., and when I arrived at the airport about two and a half hours before my flight, it looked empty and quiet. This was surprising because I’ve been to this airport before at different times of day, and I encountered crowds as well as long check-in and security lines on my previous visits.

There’s a separate business class check-in counter and priority security line for business-class passengers. Those flying in business class can check two bags for free, so I checked my bag and was on my way.

The priority security line moved quickly, and the whole process took less than 30 minutes.

It was a pleasant flight, and I would definitely book and fly KLM again if an opportunity to book another business-class flight presents itself.

Lounge Tempelhof Brandenburg Airport  ☎️1️⃣-8️⃣8️⃣8️⃣-3️⃣6️⃣4️⃣-0️⃣0️⃣6️⃣2️⃣📶

Lounge Tempelhof, Berlin Airport  ☎️1️⃣-8️⃣8️⃣8️⃣-3️⃣6️⃣4️⃣-0️⃣0️⃣6️⃣2️⃣📶

Lounge Tempelhof, Berlin Airport  ☎️1️⃣-8️⃣8️⃣8️⃣-3️⃣6️⃣4️⃣-0️⃣0️⃣6️⃣2️⃣📶

KLM doesn’t have its own lounge in Berlin airport so it uses Lounge Tempelhof, a contract lounge. The lounge is located in Terminal 1 near Gate A20 in the Schengen area and is accessible only to passengers flying intra-Schengen flights.

There was no line to get in, and it was practically empty this early in the morning.

I had just enough time to grab a quick breakfast. The food selection was pretty basic and included a couple of hot dishes and a few European breakfast staples like freshly baked bread, yogurt and muesli.

Posted Sun, 28 Apr 2024 11:15:53 GMT by

You must be signed in to post in this forum.